Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sarah Jessica Parker's New Frugal Line BITTEN!




So I had a change to take a look at the BITTEN line by Sarah Jessica Parker and at first I was a bit skeptical. I was pretty sure that this line would not cater to the consumer that loves fashion but wants to be fashionable on a budget. Boy was I shocked, this line is similar to our Canadian frugal line JOE Fresh and I must say I'm impressed,everything is under 20.00 dollars! BITTEN is filled with basics and some cute dresses along with shoes that can be played up by the lines accessories.

No word yet when this line will be reaching T.O but I will keep you all posted. Currently the line is located at the Steve and Barry's stores in the U.S, so if your are visiting the U.S you may want to check it out! Oh and the tag line for the collection is "Fashion is not a Luxury", I second that!

http://www.bittensjp.com/sjp/collection.php

Here are some of the designs all under 20.00 dollars and sizes are from 2-22!






No comments: